Every home needs gutter protection from excess rainwater because overflowing gutters and leaking water from your gutters, can damage your home.
A solid, undamaged roof is the first line of protection for a house, along with well-fitting windows and doors; vinyl, aluminum, or painted wood siding; and fascia and soffit trim.
But for all these elements to work well, a house needs gutter protection. Gutter protection is an important factor in properly maintaining the integrity of your home.
Gutters collect rainwater as it falls to the roof, and channels it safely through downspouts to the ground.
But if you have ordinary open gutters, they can collect leaves, twigs and other debris, which can:
- Create leaks around windows and doors
- Cause rot to develop around your eaves, soffit and fascia
- Damage your flower gardens and shrubbery
- Seep into the ground around your foundation, which eventually causes cracks and basement flooding
- Attract pests, critters, insects and mold.
- Put you in danger while climbing ladders to clean out your gutters.
The solution to this problem is the protection of a covered gutter, which sheds leaves and debris to the ground, while capturing rainwater and moving it safely away from your home. Only a LeafGuard brand gutter provides this protection in a single, one-piece gutter and cover.
Using the principle of liquid adhesion, LeafGuard’s patented, one-piece gutter, is designed to keep debris out of your gutters, preventing clogs from forming and allowing rainwater to flow smoothly to your downspouts.